We are seeking a skilled Senior Full-Stack Developer who is proficient with Node.JS and .NET. You will be responsible for implementing solutions that work closely within the context of multiple platforms, SaaS products, and cloud applications. The ideal candidate will bring their extensive experience to the table and provide internal and external teams feedback on building the most robust software platforms possible.
- Support and develop solutions to power back-end services using REST API/C#/.NET/.NET Core
- Support and develop solutions to power back-end services using AWS Lambda (Node.js)
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Participate and provide feedback during planning meetings (i.e., pre-iteration, iteration, and retrospectives)
- Solve applicable business problems through solutions analysis, design, and implementation
- Collaborate with various business units, quality assurance, and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Review, analyze, and resolve application issues as needed
- Continuously learn and keep up-to-date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact and business value
- Perform code reviews and mentorship to junior engineers
- A minimum education level of BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of 6 years of overall software development experience with an emphasis on mobile engineering
- Extensive Experience with AWS, Lambda functions, and Node.JS
- Extensive Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with MS SQL Server and AWS DynamoDB
- Experience with REST APIs
- High proficiency in 1 or more database technologies: MySQL, DynamoDB, MSSQL, NoSQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Experience modernizing monolith applications to be microservices oriented
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices and build and deployment automation tools: AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, and serverless framework
- Configuration / Code management and infrastructure as code: CloudFormation, Github
- Cloud Platforms: AWS
- Performance and Monitoring Tools (APM): AWS Xray Nagios Datadog NewRelic AppDynamics Zenoss
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Strong competency with security and best practices (OWASP Top 10 PCI-DSS SOC II HIPAA)
- Up to date with current innovations and relevant technologies
Nice to have Skills:
- Startup Experience
- Fan of live entertainment
- Enjoy solving problems with a combination of analytics, marketing automation, and big data
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant years of work experience.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work/life balance and culture.
- Opportunity to be a leader in helping TSA grow as a next-generation Nearshoring services firm.