As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Salesforce solutions to meet the needs of our sales organization. This includes configuring Sales Cloud, implementing workflows, creating custom objects, and integrating Salesforce with other systems. The Senior Salesforce Developer works with the Business Analyst, QA, Solution Architect, and Application Development Team to develop customized solutions with the Salesforce platform to support business functions. In addition, you will be involved in new development work, production support, and some project coordination work with the offshore team.
What you will do:
- Build Salesforce.com application extensions using Apex, Visual-force, and Lightning
- Support development and testing of new features
- Configure and maintain Sales Cloud, including objects, fields, page layouts, and validation rules
- Design and implement workflows, approval processes, and triggers to automate business processes
- Develop custom objects, fields, and formulas to support sales reporting and analytics
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems, such as marketing automation and CRM tools Bash scripting
- Provide end-user training and support for Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Collaborate with other teams, such as IT and Marketing, to ensure seamless integration of Salesforce with other systems
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and new features, and recommend ways to leverage them to improve sales efficiency
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and cross-organizational skills
- Thrive in a highly innovative, fast-paced, evolving, and ambiguous environment.
- Able to work well in a team environment and building strong partnerships across different groups
- Proficient with SQL and APEX
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with 3rd party solutions
- Proficient in architecting Salesforce Solution
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with CSS, JS
- Experience with the deployment pipeline
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant years of work experience.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work/life balance and culture.
- Opportunity to be a leader in helping TSA grow as a next-generation Nearshoring services firm.