As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining vendor integration APIs. You will work with our team to build dozens of telematics, HRIS, accounting, and fleet management integrations from React Web UI guided by Figma designs to the AWS serverless back end. You will also improve on existing patterns and help us evolve common components.
- 3+ years of experience working in cross-functional engineering teams that include designers and product owners, with a proven track record of frequent delivery of quality software to production, including test and deployment automation.
- Experience with API integration (RESTful APIs, OpenAPI, Swagger)
- Familiarity with API security (OIDC, OAuth2, JWT, IdPs, TLS)
- Expertise in full-stack TypeScript (build, package, deployment, debugging)
- Expertise in the modern React ecosystem
- Familiarity with component and design systems (e.g., MUI and Storybook)
- Familiarity with AWS deployment, monitoring, and debugging
- Familiarity with AWS serverless ecosystem (lambdas and step functions)
- Familiarity with NoSQL and SQL databases (e.g., DynamoDB, PostgreSQL)
Required Education & Certifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant years of work experience
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com with your CV and a short write up as to why you are interested in the role and the company, Technology Sales & Advisory. A short write up in the email is fine. You can read more about our company here